This is an invitation to tell your story. To share where you find yourself in your career today and how you got there. It’s an invitation to contemplate: What is a career niche? It’s an invitation to explore the meaning of fulfillment, as a process or as a result, in the moment or over time. If you would like to share your story to be published on Figuring Out Fulfillment, you may want to consider the following prompts.
• Chart the course of your career to date.
• Has your career path had any surprising changes of direction?
• Describe the easiest decisions you made related to your career journey and why.
• Describe the most difficult decisions you made related to your career journey and why.
• How do you think your past experiences and relationships influenced the choices you made related to your career journey?
• Describe how you feel about your career now.
• Are there things you still want to achieve? Changes you want to make? Do you have a plan to approach those goals?
Please email your story to Margaret@figuringoutfulfillment.com and Bill@figuringoutfulfillment.com. Thank you for sharing.